Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Tea for Two

OK, 2nd post of the day ... couldn't resist! I tried the sketch a little differently with my new Tea For Two stamp set ... which I'm in love with ... a post-christmas gift to myself! The teapot and cups are paper-pieced and the ivory cardstock is teabag stained!

Recipe
Stamps : Tea for Two ~ There She Goes stamps
Cardstock : Very Vanilla, Choc Chip, Riding Hood Red, Holiday Treasures & Sweet Always DSP
Ink : Memento Rich Cocoa
Accessories : RHR Taffeta Ribbon, dimensionals, teabag!

2 comments:

MY Inky Fingers said...

Now that's the Emma card I know & love! This is a great card!

Joan Ervin said...

How cute is this...I love how you flipped the sketch and those stamps are adorable!!! Looks like I will be spending more money...you are such an enabler!!!