Monday, January 5, 2009

A Glitter Technique

Morning all ... Monday, and everyone's back to school and work ... phew! Back into a routine again at last! First things first though, the Monday morning technique challenge over on SCS. Today it's a glitter technique found here.


I used 1" and 1/4" red sticky strip and an assortment of glitters I had in my stash. Then I added the panel which was made with my Big Shot and the serif alphabet dies (love them!) Fun isn't it?!

Recipe
Cardstock : Riding Hood Red, PTI Vellum, PTI White
Accessories : Sticky strip and glitter, Big Shot, Serif Alpha Die, Dimensionals

1 comment:

Joan Ervin said...

Hi, Emma....I am so glad I found you blog!!! I love your sparklie card...the background looks fabulous!!! I will have to add you to my blog roll so I can come visit more often!! Have a great day!!