Wednesday, April 6, 2011

New Summer Mini Preview

I'm SO EXCITED! I am playing with my pre-order for the new Summer Mini which goes live on May 1st. The sketch over on Splitcoast today had 'Fabulous Florets' written ALL over it :) And look at the gorgeous Designer Paper ... isn't it lush?

Here's a close up of the .... wait for it .... WILD WASABI Embossing Powder! Yes, it's embossed, and the powder is gorgeous .... ooooh, today will be a good day!


Recipe
Stamps : Fabulous Florets
Ink : Versamark, Pacific Point
Cardstock : Shimmery White, Pacific Point, Beyond the Garden DSP
Accessories :Regal Brads, Wild Wasabi Embossing Powder {swoon}, Heat gun, Dimensionals


5 comments:

Heide said...

Love how bright the green is, just looking at it I thought it was a die. Love the paper too.

Robin said...

A beautiful card my friend! Love the new paper!

jill said...

I didn't get that set. I should have RIGHT? beautiful as always...

Allison said...

This is beautiful! Love it!

Rita W said...

I really love this one! That sketch was almost made for this stamp set...or vice versa I suppose. :)