Sunday, April 17, 2011

A Card from a Dear Friend

Many of you know "Patty B" from Splitcoast, she's a moderator, VSN organiser and general 'behind the scenes marvel' .... well I'm happy to say she's also my friend. I was SO touched to get this card from Patty, not only because it's GORGEOUS, but also because she'd obviously thought about me while she put it together. Many of my friends know me as "The Yorkshire Tea Mingler" ... I drink tea ALL THE TIME! Well Patty had some packaged tea and decided to cut the container apart and turn it into a card. Way to go on the recycling Patty.

You need to look at the details here ... the Queen's Guard (top left) is punched out and run through the Big Shot with what looks like the dot embossing folder ~ the main tea package has been cut out with the Top Note Die and run through again with the Manhattan Flower. And you see that little tag? Is that the hello teacup all shrunk? WOW! Patty, the details on this are amazing, I love your 'American' take on 'British' tea. Thanks, this will be treasured.



5 comments:

juniperbarn said...

Wow! Way to rock it Patty!! You lucky girl, Emma!

Debra said...

This is wonderful!

Cathy said...

Wow, how fabulous!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
PattyB said...

It's amazing what you can do with a can of Arizona Iced Tea isn't it ;)

And by the way, that deleted comment, it was me but I'd forgotten to log out of my Splitcoast account so I'm re-doing in my personal account ;)