Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Colours & Buttons

What a great colour combo for the challenge today on Splitcoast! Poppy Parade, Baja Breeze and Pear Pizzazz. You can see from my card that I stamped the background with all different buttons for the set, Button Button. I love the way this looks with these colours, it also qualifies for the Scrapbook Focus Creative Crew Challenge for April which is to make your own background using stamps!

The sentiment is computer generated and mounted onto one of the gorgeous frames from the upcoming set Four Frames. A touch of ribbon and hey presto! Easy peasy lemon squeasy! Here's a close-up ...

Recipe
Stamps : Four Frames, Button Button
Ink : Pear Pizzazz, Baja Breeze, Poppy Parade
Cardstock : Shimmery White, Pear Pizzazz, Poppy Parade
Accessories : Designer Label Punch, Button & Twine, Seam Binding Ribbon, Computer

4 comments:

Yvonne said...

LOVE IT!!!! SO CUTE, EMMA!

Unknown said...

What a cute card! Makes me want to get my stamp stuff out and make something now. ;) Love it!

Unknown said...

ADORABLE Emma!!! I love it!TFS

jill said...

love it. I may have to get the buttons. hee hee. Fabulous like always.