Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Tuesday's Colours

Well, Tuesday is colour challenge today on SCS and I'm not even going to show you the crappy card I made. The colours are just awful (well for me, that is) and so my card is too. I did upload it to my SCS gallery but it's horrible so I might yank it before too long! Tee Hee.

So as my day hasn't started well, I thought I'd share some photos that make me smile :)

On Saturday, a gang of Splitcoast MI 'Minglers' came to my house for a stamping day. I've been chatting to these girls on the MI Mingle chat thread for about a year and a half now and we've become very good friends. Here we are crammed into my basement!

From the left : Okiechic (Laura); vz5dzh (Lorien); nenimlasj (Jill); moebuck (Maureen); Cathy_S (Cathy); CMUgrad (Michelle); Debra (and that's Debra's daughter Jaclyn playing a game on the sofa); Plaid Pony (Michele); kelicat (Kelly); Glitterboo (Maria); DawnMarieS (Dawn Marie) ... and I was taking the photo! If you click on the photo you'll see everyone much more clearly ~ What a fun day we had!

Another thing I wanted to share was a 'New Home' card for Jennifer who moved into a new house a few weeks ago. Hope the move went well Jennifer :)

Recipe
Stamps : There She Goes 'Welcome Home'
Cardstock : PTI White, Old Olive, Ripe Avocado
Ink : Memento Rich Cocoa
Accessories : Copic Markers

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Emma, the New Home card for Jen is so pretty!!! Makes me want to move too :) MI Mingler-Gayle

Kim said...

Beautiful job using the copics!


I wanna be like you when I grow up.