Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Another folding technique

I've been teaching folding techniques in my classes recently ... and this one turned up on Splitcoast as their Monday TLC221 Challenge. It's taken me 2 days to get it finished! So maybe this isn't a good one for a class ~ I thought I'd share it with you though :)

Recipe
Stamps : Sweet Stems, Soft Summer (sentiment)
Cardstock : Kiwi Kiss Textured, Raspberry Tart DP, Shimmer White, Kiwi Kiss, Riding Hood Red, Pink Pirouette
Ink : Close to Cocoa
Accessories : Blender Pen and Reinkers (watercolouring), Scallop Circle Punch, Kiwi Kiss Corduroy Button

4 comments:

Cindy said...

Emma,
This is fabulous. I would take this class ... but I might just have to try it on my own.
Cindy

Kim said...

Great card! Love the colors too. It looks so technical! Not sure I would be able to do as nice a job.

Ali Manning said...

You did a fabulous job with this card, Emma! I haven't tried it yet, You've inspired me to have a go. Thanks.

Crystal said...

Holy Cow Emma! Look at all that is going on with this card! Fab!