Sunday, July 13, 2008

Man-Wits

So if you went to Hunmanby Hall in the early 1980's you'd know who Man-Wits was! Hi Mandy {{waving}}. I posted a few weeks ago about the AMAZING story of my old BFF from school in Yorkshire England. Well, last night she came over for a bbq with her husband and 2 girls. What a fun evening we had!!! The girls are so sweet and LOVED my stamping studio in the basement so I promised them I'd make them a notebook each. Here they are!












I used 2 notebooks I found at Michael's in the Dollar Spot and made the layered fronts using SU DP and CS. The alphabet stamps are a retired set called Doodle Alphabet, stamped onto vanilla cs and punched out with a circle. The flowers are die cut from Textured Paper. The girls told me their favourite colours so hopefully they'll like these. I'll post them tomorrow Mandy!


2 comments:

Holly Young said...

cute notebooks! How fun it must've been to hook up with an old friend!

Julia Aston said...

what fun - I bet the girls love these personalized notebooks! how nice to meet up with an old school friend a continent away!!