Tuesday, July 15, 2008

CC175 One of a Kind

Not sure what's wrong today ... just didn't 'feel' this card as I was making it up. Sometimes that just happens though! Today's splitcoast challenge is a colour challenge to use Wild Wasabi (I love green, but NOT that green!) So Saffron and Almost Amethyst.

I decided to use 'One of a Kind' because it's been neglected lately! I started off with a 5.5" x 4.25" base and layered up Wild Wasabi, So Saffron and then a scalloped edged Almost Amethyst. The stamped layer uses Almost Amethyst ink ... the flowers on the background had their centres bradded for a little more interest and I added the For You sentiment using my SU oval punches. I feel a bit 'ho hum' about this one but thought I'd share it anyway! If inspiration comes to me during the day I'll try again!



1 comment:

Julia Aston said...

Love the cut out flower with the pearl on this Emma!