Thursday, July 24, 2008

HOOT


Just a quick post, Sarah just had a tooth pulled out so she wants to go to Dairy Queen for an ice cream!!! I guess she's NOT as grown up as I thought!!!


I also wanted to say hi to my French Auntie {{hello Auntie Brigitte}} ... she and uncle Colin are staying with my parents this week ... they all go 'way back' to when they were all newly married and Auntie Brigitte actually rescued me from the beach one night after I escaped from my parents' home and wandered onto the beach at the bottom of our road. In fact, that's how they met! I think I was about 2 years old .... can you imagine? Mum, you'd be arrested if that happened today!!!! LOL.


There are a series of challenges this week for the Fan Club over on SCS. One of the challenges was to make a masculine card. I decided to use my new Wise Owl set from PTI. HE IS SO GORGEOUS ~ I LOVE HIM. I paper-pieced him and popped him up on dimensionals over the bough from Out on a Limb (also from PTI). So simple, I love it!


Recipe

Stamps : PTI Wise Owl, Out on a Limb
Cardstock : PTI Ivory, SU Chocolate Chip and Au Chocolat DP
Ink : Palette Burnt Umber, Noir and Spring Moss
Accessories : 1/2" circle punch (eyes), dimensionals, Tombow mono adhesive

1 comment:

Julia Aston said...

Love the owl paper pieced with the great chocolat PTI DP! very cute b'day card Emma!