Monday, June 9, 2008


Thank you so much to Tess http://www.mountaineerstamper.blogspot.com/ for nominating me for the Artey Pico Award. I'm so thrilled to be considered deserving enough.

Here are the rules for the award:

You pick five blogs that you consider deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also contribute to the blogging community, no matter what language. List the names of the people you chose to receive the award on your blog and link to their blogs. Then go comment on one of their posts to notify them that you have given them this award and link to the post on your blog. Each award winner has to show the award and put the name of the person who gave them the award and link to their blog. The Award-winner and the one who has given the award have to show the link to the Arte y Pico blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award.
I've chosen 5 blogs I visit regularly. I would like to say thank you to LeAnne (weeinklings) and to Julia (artystamper) for leaving me comments when I first started my blog a few months ago. Your support has meant so much to me.
I hope you enjoy their blogs as much as I do. Happy Monday to all!

3 comments:

Beverly said...

Emma
Thank you for the kind remarks about my blog and for the award. I am very flattered!
I love your blog and will be linking up with you if tha is ok..
Happy stamping,
Beverly

Julia Aston said...

Hi Emma - thanks for honoring me with this award !

Robin said...

Emma, you are such a sweetheart :)

Thanks for passing this my way, even if my blog is slacking. Even if it is for a good reason!

Love your new banner, btw!