Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Another Sketch & MORE Goodies!

There's a Wednesday sketch over on Splitcoast I decided to use for this card. I don't normally like to use a panel set at an angle ~ they just always look 'off' to me ... but I went with it, that's why it's called 'challenge', right? LOL. Anyway, all my new goodies are burning a hole on my desk so I HAD to make something else!!! Love this new set "Storybook Friends", reminds me of my childhood books ... see the new little tiny punch with the 'love' word in it? And the new edgelit? Gorgeous, aren't they?



Recipe
Stamps : Storybook Friends, Lovely Little Labels
Cardstock : Shimmery White, Cajun Craze, Storytime DSP
Ink : Cajun Craze, StazOn Black, Cherry Cobbler
Accessories : Curly Label & Little Labels Punches, Cherry Cobbler Ribbon, Finishing Touches Edgelit, Big Shot

4 comments:

laura said...

That is adorable!

Debra said...

Yes, adorable! I love it!

Anonymous said...

I was thinking that I didn't need that storytime DSP. Obviously, I was totally wrong!

Michelle G

Heide said...

Very cute.