Sunday, February 26, 2012

Paper Players Sketch

Here's a sketch from the Paper Players Challenge Blog by LeAnne Pugliese (WeeInklings). I thought this sketch looked lovely ... so I pulled out my new set "Everybunny". I spent ages colouring the little Easter images and mounting them, then I realised that they were way too big to fit LeAnne's design! So, I went ahead anyway and just missed the sentiment off the bottom ~ I believe that's called 'artistic license' ... hope LeAnne doesn't mind :)


Recipe
Stamps : Everybunny
Ink : StazOn Black
Cardstock : Shimmery White, Pool Party
Accessories : Triple Flower Punch, Pool Party Ruffled Ribbon, Polka Dot EF & Big Shot

3 comments:

juniperbarn said...

Adorable! Doesn't need a sentiment!

Debra said...

So very adorable! Love this Em.

jill said...

You always make me want to buy a set that I poo poo'd. Love this. It is sooooo cute, and that is a ton better then nice! hee hee