Sunday, February 26, 2012

February Club Projects

  


I didnt' post pics of my February Club Projects last week as intended because my daughter was working on my new "Union Jack" Watermark. She had already made me a new banner and a new signature, but the watermark was a little more tricky for her. I love what she has done though! Thanks, Sarah, you are FABULOUS!

My 2 clubs meet the 3rd Friday and Saturday of the month, and these are the projects I came up with for them. I was so excited to be able to use the 'tube' from the new Stampin' Success magazine ~ AND I amazed myself by coming up with this 'Framelit Window' card. It's not often I have a stroke of genius, but I thought this one was quite brilliant (hee hee). Here's a closer look.

I have a tutorial written and ready to publish, so look in the sidebar at the right, it's entitled "Framelit Window". Hope you get a chance to try it out.

No comments: