Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Gift Card Holders

Apologies for the lack of posting to my blog ... my mum has been visiting from England so I've hardly been on the computer over the last month!

Mum leaves today {insert sad face} so right at the last minute, as usual, I made up some gift card holders for her to take home to post from England ... which will be a lot cheaper!

Here they are. Very simple to make. The outside card is 4 1/4" x 4 1/4" and the insert is 12"x 4" scored at 4", 6" and 8". You make the flap in the centre by folding along the score lines and then you use SU punches to make a nice groove to put the gift card in.




And don't forget the envelope! I love the post mark in the Winter Post stamp set which I paired with the postage stamp from the Hostess Set, Christmas Punch.

Recipe
Stamps : Winter Post, Christmas Punch
Cardstock : Real Red, Sahara Sand, Night of Navy, Christmas Cocoa DSP, Merry Moments DSP
Ink : Real Red, Night of Navy, Sahara Sand
Accessories : SU Punches, SU Ribbon

4 comments:

Mrs Bs Blog said...

Great card holder. Love the papers and stamp used. xxx

LeAnne said...

Very cute....now why did I never think to put that Santa stamp & the postmark stamp together....duh!!! Brilliant!

Anonymous said...

Emma, these are absolutely adorable.

Glad to see you back at blogging. Sad to hear Mum had to go back. But your Dad probably missed her. Wish I could have met her. Hope to see you soon!

Waseem said...

like the idea and the info..i might need this info when use it for the design of Gift Card envelopes..thanks you share it with us.