Saturday, November 28, 2009

Retired Set

While mum was staying, a few friends popped over to say hi to her. My friend Moe stamped out a couple of images from one of my 'For Sale' retired sets called 'Fruits of the Season' .... well, of course, once she started colouring the images with Copics, I realised that I shouldn't be selling it at all ... it's gorgeous! Here are a few pics of what I made with it.




I used scraps of cardstock for the layering and put an embossed sheet behind the wreath called 'Petals a Plenty'. Let me know if you're interested in buying this retired set, there's still time before christmas!

4 comments:

Heide said...

Emma,
This is lovely!
I this turned out beautifully!

LeAnne said...

Gosh, this is beautiful!

Debra said...

These are beautiful Em!

Nancy said...

Emma! You can't sell this set!! Your cards are GORGEOUS!