Wednesday, October 21, 2009

A New Set From SU

I was lucky enough to earn a stamp set from Stampin' Up after our Regional Conference in Cincinnati last month. This set is called I {heart} hearts and will be seen in an upcoming SU catalogue. It's a lovely set and I thought I'd try 2 samples which are based on sketches I found on Splitcoast Stampers.


Recipe
Stamps : I {heart} hearts
Cardstock : Nouveau Chic DSP, Christmas Cocoa DSP, Basic Black, WW
Ink : Real Red
Accessories: Basic Black Grosgrain Ribbon

6 comments:

Debra said...

Your cards are pretty Emma. Congratulations on earning the set. I can't wait to put some ink to mine.

Lorien Clark said...

Ohh very pretty!

Nice to see something from you. I miss you!!!

Cathy said...

Very nice! I love your style. And I love hearts. And I love your blog so I hope to see lots of posts. :)

Unknown said...

Emma your mojo is fine! I love your cards! I havent put ink to mine yet either! :( hopefully soon!
Many hugs GF!

MY Inky Fingers said...

Great job! I guess I'll have to wait to get my hands on that stamp set! I love these cards!

Julia Aston said...

Love the black, red and white combo on these pretty cards Emma!