Monday, October 20, 2008

Twinkling H20's and a Pink Piggy

I was very excited this morning to see that the technique challenge involved Twinkling H20's. These are shimmery watercolours which come in little cakes. Guess what? I bought them last year and have NEVER USED THEM! Shock! So what a great excuse to get them out. The challenge was to use pink (in appreciation of Breast Cancer Awareness Month). I found my little pink piggy from 'Very Punny' which was a sale-a-bration set from Feb '07 and I painted her in some Twinkling H20's. I also took a close up photo to show you the shimmer ... it's so pretty in real life!

Recipe
Stamps : SU Very Punny
Cardstock : Very Vanilla, Choc Chip, Pretty in Pink
Ink : StazOn Brown
Accessories : CB Paisley embossing folder, liquid pearls, Michael's polka dot ribbon, SU punches, scallop and 1 1/4" squares, Twinkling H20's in Rose Petal and Poppy Red.


3 comments:

Jami said...

This is soooooo adorable!! I just love the layout with that paisley panel, and love that shimmery pink pig!!!
hugs, Jami

Lynn Put said...

Emma,
Love the shimmery pink pig and paisley!

Catherine said...

way too cute and a shimmery pig is a good thing :)