Friday, October 24, 2008

Leaves and a Word

Sorry I missed a couple of days of posting ... had a mole removed yesterday from the very tip of my nipple ... sorry if that's TMI ... LOL ... but can you say OUCH!!!!! It's gone off for a biopsy so hopefully they won't find anything nasty! Anyway, it's not too bad today so I got to stamp! I combined 2 challenges into one card. Actually, I cheated with one ... Thursday's WT challenge was to use one word ... so I used one HUGE word and one teeny weeny word which I'm hoping the challenge police won't notice! Today's challenge is a Limited Supply one and we were to incorporate pink and leaves into our design. Here's what I came up with:


'happy' is stamped using a stamp-a-majig and letters from Schoolbook Serif Alphabet ... 'everything' is from the set happy everything. I don't know where the leaf is from, or how long I've had it but I like it! I just kept everything very simple, the leaves are embossed with clear EP and the flowers are from the collection called Felt Fusion. Love it!
Recipe
Stamps : Schoolbook Serif, Happy Everything
Cardstock : PTI Ripe Avocado, Vintage Cream and SU Choc Chip
Ink : Palette Ripe Avocado
Accessories : SU Oval and word window punches, Felt Fusion, Filigree Brad, regular brads

3 comments:

Dawn Marie said...

Emma- hope all goes well with your biopsy! I am thinking of you andhope your ouchy goes away fast!
I love how you made your card using 2 challenges! You are so creative!TFS

Liz Williams said...

Bless your heart!! I hope everything turns out well. Love this pretty card and way to go combining the two challenges.

Jami {sgtStamper} said...

OUCH! Hope everything comes back ok!!

Gorgeous card!! Love the colors and that layered flower!
hugs, Jami