Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I'M BACK!

Gosh, I've been remiss! I went to the SCS MI Mingle the first w/end in March, got home on Sunday and went into a mad whirlwind of preparations for my mum and sister's visit! They arrived last Tuesday ... my Open House was on Sunday ... and they left on Monday! Phew! I need to learn how to blog AND fit everything else in!

Today's challenge over on SCS is a sketch challenge. I decided to use my new stamp set, Blooming with Love, it really is pretty and I think I'll use it at my first stamping class which should be quite soon!



Recipe:

Stamps : Blooming with Love
Ink : StazOn Timber Brown
C/Stock : Choc Chip, SU Pallette of Prints in Certainly Celery
Accessories : Papertrey Spring Moss Satin Ribbon, Copic Markers for the Watering Can

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really spring like colours and good simple design. Excellent choice for beginners at a class.

Kari said...

I love the colors you used!!! A fantastic card!!!!

jjcreations said...

Very very nice. Joan