Thursday, October 25, 2018

Interview Thank You

I spent a couple of days earlier this week over in Boston where my daughter had a job interview (fingers crossed she will get the job!). She wanted to send a couple of thank you notes to the hiring manager and HR manager so I came up with these. She wanted them to be simple but make an impact. Not asking too much then!!!!

The Stamperatus came in really handy or this card. I was able to use SU markers to get colour variation in the leaves. I stamped them in Pear Pizzazz and then used Mellow Moss and Old Olive on individual leaves for depth.




Recipe
Stamps : Vertical Greetings
Ink : Mellow Moss, Early Espresso, Old Olive, Pear Pizzazz, Cajun Craze
Cardstock : Shimmery White, Mellow Moss
Accessories : Braided Linen Trim, SU Markers

1 comment:

Clipping Path said...

Awesome post.Thanks for sharing.This is so nice.