Saturday, October 20, 2018

Glass of Wine - Thank you!





A couple of my English friends and I spent a week visiting my lovely friend Sue at her cottage on Kiawah Island in SC. We had a lovely time with 85' weather and blue skies and sunshine. Came home to Michigan and it's rainy and autumnal!!!

I made a quick and easy thank you card for Sue which we all signed. I love how it turned out, especially the Crystal Effects on the wine glasses. I couldn't decide on the white wine colour but when I was using the Stampin' Blends, there wasn't much difference between light Daffodil Delight and light Pineapple Punch. However, now it's dry there's a considerable difference, I'm saying that 2 glasses are Chardonnay and 2 are a lighter Sauvignon Blanc!!!!!



Recipe
Stamps : Half Full
Ink : Memento Black
Cardstock : Shimmery White, Soft Sea Foam
Accessories : Stampin' Blends, Big Shot & Layering Oval Framelits, Frosted Epoxy Droplets, Crystal Effects

No comments: