Monday, January 26, 2015

Flower Patch

This card has been a work in progress for some months. I started off just randomly stamping the flowers on a scrap to see what they were like when I first got the set. It was too pretty to throw away so I decided to build a card around the scrap. I had to put an oval from around it to hide the bits that weren't too great, then added a few punched out flowers and a sentiment. Easy peasy!



The centres of the punched out flowers are made with our pearls, coloured with blendabilities which always look SO coordinated and professional. Without the pearls, the card was a little "blah", but with them, I think it's a wow.


Recipe
Stamp Set : Flower Patch
Cardstock : Shimmery White
Ink : Calypso Coral, Strawberry Slush, Pear Pizzazz, Rich Razzleberry, Lost Lagoon, Soft Sky, Wisteria Wonder
Accessories : Banner & Oval Framelits, Button, twine, pearls, blendabilities

2 comments:

Barb said...

Gorgeous! I just discovered your blog and I love your style of card-making. Plus I adore the British word for catalog. :)

Barb said...

P.S. How do I subscribe?