Sunday, January 6, 2013

Paper Crafters Sampler January Sneak Peak

I was asked by Melanie Schulenberg if I'd like to be on the Design Team for the first 6 months of 2013 for Paper Crafters Sampler. I was a little daunted when she first asked me, have you SEEN some of the work on there? Wow! But I figured if she thinks I can do it, then I probably can ....

Here's a couple of sneak peak pics of my January project.



If you click the link to PCS, then Melanie gives you all the details of the 'early bird special'. She very kindly e:mailed me all the embedded doo-dads for putting all that info on my blog, but I'm ashamed to say I'll have to wait for Sarah to do it for me! Techno-phobe!

4 comments:

Kaye said...

Emma! That is so exciting! Congratulations and of course you can do it. I already love the sneak peek.

Heidi Baks said...

Wow, the sneak peek looks amazing!

Smiles, Laurie said...

You absolutely belong on a design team of talented ladies! Your cards are wonderful creations! This one hints at sheer gorgeous!
Congrats, Emma!

Heidi Baks said...

I got a good look at your project... omgosh, gorgeous!!