Monday, January 14, 2013

Leadership 2013

I am going to post some pics of Leadership 2013 in this post. I shan't write a long blurb ... but let me start off by just saying I made MANY new friendships this trip, I met my long lost twin, Tina Weller, and I also met my new BFF, Brian. It was love at first sight (for me) when I watched this video, and I'm glad to say I stalked him and found him and we're now BFFs! Look, how perfect do we look together?


... and here are the obligatory "Stampin' Boards" pics :)






This is inside the Chapin Theatre, waiting for the fun to start ....


... and this is what 'main stage' looks like when someone is presenting. It doesn't matter where you sit, the huge jumbo-tron screens make it easy to see everything!



1 comment:

Tina Zinck said...

SO glad we met!!! And 'long lost twin' totally sums it up! Wish we lived closer and I can't wait to see you again! xo (lovely blog, btw!)