Thursday, October 11, 2012

Modern Christmas

Totally outside my comfort zone for this one. Clean & Simple sketches had a double challenge here. I like the sketch, but the colours were hard for me : Bashful Blue, Wild Wasabi, Certainly Celery, Chocolate Chip which are quite modern. Anyway, Sarah said she liked this, so I'm posting it although I'm not so keen! What I am loving are the framelit/stamp set combos we have now. LOVE these ornaments. I used Irridescent Ice to give it some 'pop'.



Recipe
Stamps : Ornament Keepsakes, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Cardstock : Festival of Prints, Celery, Wasabi, Bashful Blue, Shimmery White
Ink : Wasabi, Versamark
Accessories : Framelits, Big Shot, Itty Bitty Banners, Wasabi Ribbon, Irridescent Ice EP, Edgelit, Dimensionals, 1/2 Crystals

1 comment:

Debra said...

This is fabulous! I love the sparkle and the ribboness on the side with the framelit work. Beautiful!