Monday, May 14, 2012

Debossing



Happy Monday to you! There's a great 'older' technique challenge for today on SCS. It's to make a card using the 'debossing' technique. So, we all use EMbossing, where you run a folder through your Big Shot and get raised shapes on your cardstock. Well DEbossing is when you turn it over and the cardstock has the negative impression showing. I have never used this technique so decided to have a go ... AND I went out of my comfort zone and used a vintage style set called Nature's Pace. I am not very good at the vintage style, so I made a cross between Vintage and CAS. Ha! Not sure it worked out very well, but it's unique!!!

Recipe
Stamps : Nature's Pace
Cardstock : Very Vanilla, Rich Razzleberry
Ink : Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, River Rock
Accessories : Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch, Embossing Folders, Big Shot, Markers, Ribbon

2 comments:

Debra said...

Oh, I love this! I love all of the inkyness. And the coloring on the image. Gorgeous!

Barbara Becker said...

Not very good at Vintage my backside, this is beautiful no matter what you call it!
Your Leadership friend,
Barbara