Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Another Simple Sketch!

I thought today's sketch was quite modern and 'sharp' ... so I didn't want to try to make anything vintage, or distressed. This set is such a funky, pretty pattern so I pulled it out and set to work. Super easy to do! I teamed the main bloom up with the trip punch and tried to give it a bit of dimension by pressing on the centre of the flowers, then added some much needed bling!

... and a close up!


Recipe
Stamps : Printed Petals
Ink : Poppy Parade
Cardstock :WW, Poppy Parade
Accessories :Poppy Parade Ribbon, 1/2 Crystals, Trio Punch, Dimensionals


2 comments:

Lisa Hensley said...

Emma, you offer such creative inspiration to all that I wanted to pass on the Stylish Blogger Award to you!! I listed your name and blog link in my post below! Thanks for sharing with us all!

Hugs,
Lisa Hensley
http://ponygirl40stamps.blogspot.com/2011/03/stylish-blogger-award.html

Heide said...

Cute , Like the layout.