Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Colour Challenge and a Birdcage


Well, I made time to sneak the SCS colour challenge in this morning ... shhhh, don't tell anyone! The colours are, Sage Shadow, Dusty Durango and Chocolate Chip. Back to my 'safe' place with a CAS card today ... absolutely nothing to it ... some ink, a stamp set and a few layers. Easy Peasy!

Recipe
Stamps : Happy Moments (SAB)
Cardstock : WW, Dusty Durango, Sage Shadow
Ink : Sage Shadow, Dusty Durango, Choc Chip
Accessories : Aquapainters, Scallop Trim Punch

I decided to have one more go, with a slightly different colour-way and a variation on the layout. This one uses Bordering Blue for the birdcage and Basic Gray for the cardstock. The birdcage is highlighted with Ruby Red ink and an aquapainter.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Emma I just LOVE the little bird cage card! and how lucky I am to have one for my very own!! Thanks so much for your kind words & thoughts ... your card most definitely made my day special!! Gayle