Monday, June 22, 2009

Gamsol Magic

I was just playing around today with my Prismacolour Pencils and Gamsol. I still haven't got the hang of shadows ... my DD (aged 13) just pointed out that the basket looks weird and patchy ~ so I guess I need to practice some more!

The stamp set is the new 'Vintage Picnic' from Papertrey Ink ... it just came the other day and this is the first time I've tried it out.

Here's a close-up of the blending. The basket isn't too good, but the apples look a little better ~ although they look a bit like peaches!

Recipe
Stamps : PTI Vintage Picnic
Cardstock : Kraft, Ballet Blue, Very Vanilla
Ink : PTI Chai & Cammomile Ink, Palette Burnt Umber
Accessories : Gamsol & Prisma Pencils, SU Button & Floss

1 comment:

Carolina said...

My Vintage Picnic set just arrived today and can't wait to ink it up! Thanks so much for the inspiration!