Friday, April 3, 2009

A little Thank You

My Secret Sister (or not-so-secret sister actually) from the SCS MI Mingle gave me a really generous gift certificate for Papertrey Ink ... how exciting is THAT! I'm waiting for the April release to see what's new but if nothing appeals then I'm going to treat myself to Dawn McVey's set called 'Damask Designs', it's really beautiful. So as a 'thank you' I made this card for Vicki ... she's been a great Secret Sis and I love everything she sent me over the last few months ~ thanks Vicki YOU ROCK!
Recipe
Stamps : Cheep Talk
Cardstock : Baja Breeze, Choc Chip, Whisper White
Ink : Choc Chip, Kiwi Kiss, Baja Breeze
Accessories : Big Shot & Scallop Circle Die; Kiwi Kiss Ribbon; Dazzling Diamonds; Paper Piercer


1 comment:

Vicki (CraftCrazy98) said...

So touched that you enjoyed being my little sis :D I'm really flattered that you liked my creations enough to post them on your blog. Enjoy your gift certificate. I had to laugh when I read your description because Damask Designs is on my wish list, too. However, I think you may have something else on your wish list with the April release ; ) Enjoy!!!