Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I'm WICKED!

Tee Hee. For those of you that know me personally ... that should make you chuckle! But I am WICKED this month because I've been asked to host the WICKED challenges over on the Demo side of Splitcoast. I know that not all of you are SU demonstrators, and therefore haven't got access to my challenges ~ so I thought I'd post them here in case YOU would like to play along! It's so thrilling to be asked to do this on SCS and I'm just praying that some people actually participate! Anyway, here are the challenges I set. The demos have the whole month to create a SU only card, or project and to load it to the WICKED gallery. WICKED stands for Wonderfully Inspiring Challenges Keep Educating Demos!

Challenge #1 ~ Colour Challenge
Very Vanilla, Mellow Moss, Chocolate Chip
Here's my Sample:

Challenge #2 ~ Use It Challenge
Use any SU Floral embellishment on your card or project
Here's my Sample:

Challenge #3 ~ Sketch
Here's my sketch and my sample:


Card #1 : Bella Rose Stamp Set, BG is the Damask Stamp from Friends 24-7
Card #2 : The Daisies #2 Die made from Pink Pirouette DSP and the outside of the Top Note Die
Card #3 : Cheep Talk Stamp Set and Good Morning Sunshine DSP. Scallop Circle Die and Big Shot and the Circle Scissor Plus for the 2 inside layers.

4 comments:

Heide d said...

Love, love ,love this sketch.

Carolina said...

Congrats on being this month WICKED Stamper...can't wait to play! Hugs & Smiles!!!

Unknown said...

What great challenges! Dont know when and if I will get to them, but would love to try them! Hugz GF! Miss you lots!TFS

Kim said...

You wicked, wicked little girl!!

You are such a Minger!!

But I still luv you.