Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Colour Combo Notebook and H&M Gift Tag

Today's Colour Combo on SCS is So Saffron, Bravo Burgundy and Handsome Hunter ... 3 colours I'd never have put together ... but they work!!! I need a little gift for an aunt who said she didn't mind waiting until after christmas for her hand-made gift ((thanks Sal!)) ... so I put together a little coaster notebook with my new Bind It All and monogrammed it for her. I think she'll like it!
Recipe
Cardstock : Washington Apple DSP, Handsome Hunter
Accessories : Bravo Burgundy Ribbon, Big Shot, Serif Alpha, Bind it All, Prima Flowers and Brad

The other thing I needed today was a gift tag for some friends ... I used a 2"x3" card and envelope and shall attach it to their wedding gift. This set from H&M Stamps (Dreaming of Princess Land) worked perfectly ... we all believe in Fairy Tales, right?! I used the frog from the set and coloured him with my Copics, then mounted him on a Nestability die cut piece of cardstock. Attached a piece of Ribbon and hey presto!
Recipe
Stamps : Dreaming of Princess Land H&M Stamps
Ink : Brilliance Graphite, Old Olive
Cardstock : Old Olive, WW
Accessories : Nestabilities, Chocolate Satin Ribbon, Copic Markers

Don't forget that H&M Stamps have their super-low priced GARAGE SALE on Jan 6th & 7th ... really, it's not to be missed!

No comments: