Monday, April 7, 2008

Bar Mitzvah


This past weekend was very moving for my family and for me. We attended a service at a Temple in West Bloomfield for a dear friend's son's Bar Mitzvah. I cajoled my husband into his suit and tie and off we went with our 12 year old daughter. Well, I have to tell you that this service moved both my husband I to tears. It was the most beautiful, emotional, love-filled service I have ever been part of (including many weddings, christenings etc.). I wanted to make a card to say how much we enjoyed being part of this service ... and here it is.
The card is an image from SU's 'Blooming with Love' which I coloured with SU markers and mounted onto Cranberry Crisp cardstock. Added a double-bow (which happens to be the TLC over on splitcoast today!). A simple card for a dear friend.

2 comments:

Julia Aston said...

Beautiful card Emma! love the flowers - nice coloring - and pretty ribbons!

Jennifer said...

Hi, Emma! This is Burnham1997 @ SCS. I ran across your blog today, while on SCS. I love this card, and it's really pretty.