Sunday, June 11, 2017

New Home!

One of my friends at work just moved into their new home yesterday. I've been itching for an excuse to try out this whimsical house stamp and thinlit bundle so was thrilled to have a perfect excuse to use it. I love the whimsy of this set, the house made up of flowers is just sweet and fresh and it came together very easily. My only tip would be to start with the larger stamp first, this is a 3-layer stamp so start with the largest (powder pink), then with the leaves (lemon lime twist) then with the tiny flowers (peekaboo peach)




Here's a close up of the images. They are so fun, I love it!



Recipe
Stamps : Home Life
Cardstock : Shimmery White, Powder Pink, So Saffron, Peekaboo Peach
Ink : Powder Pink, So Saffron, Peekaboo Peach
Accessories : Big Shot, Welcome Home Framelits, Embossing Folder (retired)