Sunday, February 5, 2017

Umbrella Flowers

I'm always flattered when a friend commissions a card from me :) Debbie needs a few cards over the next few weeks, starting with a birthday card for her Mum back in England. Her birthday is in April so Debbie thought an umbrella would be pretty, "April Showers". I used our 'Weather Together' set with a sentiment from 'Something to Say'. I used my new Zig Clean Colour Real Brush markers (which are fantastic!) and the new hearts embossing folder. Love how this one turned out.


Recipe
Stamps ; Weather Together, Something to Say (retired)
Ink : Basic Grey Archival
Cardstock : SU Watercolour Paper, Shimmery White, Rose Red
Accessories : Big Shot, Umbrella Weather framelits, Zig Clean Colour Brush markers, Aquapainter, Falling Petals Embossing Folder

I also threw together a super-simple thank you card using the SAB set 'Any Occasion', certainly a CAS card ;)

Recipe
Stamps : Any Occasion, Mosaic Madness (retired)
Ink : Soft Sky, Night of Navy
Cardstock : Soft Sky (butterfly embosslit), Shimmery White
Accessories : Big Shot, Butterfly Embosslit (retired), rhinestone jewel

2 comments:

Heidi Baks said...

Awww, your umbrella is so pretty! I love the flower idea.

Unknown said...

Lovely umbrella card. The thank you card is nicely done.