Friday, June 26, 2015

Peppa Pig!

There's a craze amongst our little people right now called "Peppa Pig". She's English, and extremely polite (naturally) and everyone loves her. I offered to make a card for a friend's little niece who is Peppa Pig MAD, I thought it would be an easy task. However, after seeing this image on the internet, I realised it wasn't the easiest of shapes to copy. I think I did OK. We'll have to see how our little discerning fan feels about it!



Not much stamping going on right now, I'm afraid. I gave up my craft room to someone who needs a place to stay .... maybe soon I'll be back. Here's hoping.

3 comments:

Heide said...

You did a very cute job.I am sure the little one is going to love her Peppy pig card

Unknown said...

This is perfect! Hope to see more creations soon.

Michelle Langefeld said...

This is so cute. My Grand daughter is crazy for peppy pig. any chance I could get some basic directions I would love to make her one for her 5th birthday....Thanks so much Pinkroses24@gmail.com Michelle