Saturday, December 15, 2012

One more Christmas Card

I'm still working furiously on my Christmas cards! Here's a very simple design I came up with yesterday which is easy to mass-produce and pretty cute!




I think I came up with a good way to use the 'window' framelit as a card base. You do all the work on the back so the front just looks like the beautiful shape it is. Cut 2 framelits, the back section is scored along the top, lining up the squared-off corners and then the trick is to trim about 1/8 to 1/4" from the bottom. This gives it a nice, firm base to stand up on. It works really well and is easy once you know the trick! The photo shows you exactly what I mean.


Recipe
Stamps : Scentsational Season, Teeny Tiny wishes
Ink : Crumb Cake, Gumball Green
Cardstock : Naturals Ivory, Be Of Good Cheer DSP
Accessories : Big Shot, Window Framelits, Holiday Collection Framelits, Dazzling Details (Cherry Cobbler), Dimensionals, Heart Punch (for the flag banner)

1 comment: