Friday, April 13, 2012

April Club

I've been lucky enough to have two clubs running since Autumn last year. My Saturday Club ended last month, and my Friday night Club ends tonight. I started to feel really sad today, but have decided to start another Round of Club starting in June with the NEW CATALOGUE! Yippee ... I'm really excited and thought I'd share these projects to show you what fabulous things we make in Club for FREE. You don't have to be in my neighbourhood to attend, you can join my June club by mail if you'd like to. Let me know if you think that's something you'd like to do.


Here's a closer look at each project. All were made using the April promotion from SU called "Summer Smooches". I love how bright and cheery these colours and designs are. This product suite will be available in the newest Catalogue which goes live on June 1st. I can't wait! Special thanks for this adorable basket design go to Betty Traciak. I found her adorable basket on Pinterest. Her blog post with directions on how to make this basket from the Petite Purse die can be seen here.


 
 
 

Recipe : All Projects are made using the Stampin' Up 'Summer Smooches' product Suite.

3 comments:

Debra said...

Love, love, love!!! Another club knocked out of the ballpark!

Betty said...

I love your Summer Smooch set. Very fun to see your version of the basket!

juniperbarn said...

I love this, Emma! Very cute projects!