Saturday, March 31, 2012

Mingle Swaps

Good Morning! I wanted to share my Mingle swap card with you. It was all SUO (of course) using the Send Me Soaring set from the mini catalog. We still have a month to order from the mini, there are many, many fabulous stampy things in there so if you haven't seen it, click the link in my right-hand tool bar. Occasions Mini Catalogue.


There were so many wonderful cards, but these two were my absolute FAVOURITES. This first one is from Lisa Hunter who is probably one of Stampin' Up's best customers ... hee hee. My friend Barb Bird made the second one, she's a demonstrator from Williamston MI and does beautiful work. Aren't these 2 cards just lovely?

My Swap Recipe
Stamps : Send Me Soaring
Ink : Pumpkin Pie, Wisteria Wonder, Poppy Parade, Soft Suede
Cardstock : Shimmery White, Poppy Parade, Baja Breeze, Nursery Nest DSP
Accessories : Large Scallop Circle Big Shot Die, Big Shot, Circle Scissor Plus, Cupcake Punch (clouds), Polka Dot EF, Edgelit, Baja Breeze Seam Binding Ribbon, Sponges

1 comment:

sharon said...

Love all your stuff....but adore the little red number...