Friday, November 25, 2011

Thanksgiving and a New Baby



I hope your Thanksgiving Day was wonderful, ours was. We were invited out for a traditional American Thanksgiving Day Meal (thank you Wiersing Family). It was wonderful, we THOROUGHLY enjoyed the company and the food and I wish we could eat like that EVERY day! This is the card I made for LeAnne and Jeff, nothing too difficult or fancy, but they loved it.

I also made this card for my cousin Antonia who gave birth to the newest member of our family last week, Sebastian Frederick Alexander Close. This card is a total copy of the one in the Idea Book & Catalog, with my spin on it. It was fiddly to make, but I LOVE it!

2 comments:

Debra said...

Love the card! All of the panels are perfect. So adorable.

I cannot wait to hear you in person talking about your Thanksgiving meal.

Debra said...

The gratitude card is just beautiful. Very classy.