Monday, August 29, 2011

Embossed Kissing


What a great new technique "Embossed Kissing" which was brought to my attention in today's SCS technique challenge. Here's the challenge thread with a 'how to' from Joan Ervin.

I used my Ornate Blossom solid stamp with the Finial Press embossing folder. I love how this turned out! Here's a close up of the embossed kissing :

Recipe
Stamps : Ornate Blossom
Ink : Blushing Bride, Baja Breeze
Cardstock Blushing Bride, Baja Breeze, Shimmery White
Accessories : Scallop Square Bigz Die, Big Shot, 1/2 Pearls, Finial Press EF, 1 1/4" Square Punch


3 comments:

Lynn Put said...

This is lovely Emma! Such pretty colors and what a great technique, I really like how it adds so much to this solid image!

Robin said...

Gorgeous! Love the little pearl details also

Rhea said...

This is such a pretty card Emma! I will have to try out the new technique--fun stamping times ahead! I assume the scallop card itself opens up and I am wondering if you could share with me how you did that?? Thanks!