Saturday, July 30, 2011

Birthday Celebrations

I'm going out to dinner tonight with one of my dear friends tonight ~ Dawn Marie ~ she's a fellow SU demo and if you click on her name you can see her blog! I wanted to take her a card made with goodies from the new catty and decided to use the triple wheel. She shared with me that she didn't 'really' care for it, so I thought I'd try to make her change her mind!!! I popped up the little flags on the bunting to make it a bit more special. I really love how this turned out, I hope she does too :)

Recipe
Stamps : Awning, Happy BDay, Pennant (Builder Wheel)
Cardstock : Shimmery White, Baja Breeze, Cherry Cobbler
Ink : Old Olive, Baja Breeze, Cherry Cobbler
Accessories : Builder Wheel, Lace Ribbon Border Punch

1 comment:

Debra said...

WOnderful! Ilove the stitching on the flags.