Monday, May 2, 2011

A new Style of Card for MAY!

I'm so happy it's May ~ please may it bring SUNSHINE to Michigan? LOL. The technique today on Splitcoast is the 'Twisted Easel Card' ... how fun is that! It's SERIOUSLY simple!

I used the new 'Hello Blossoms' stamp set which is available now from Stampin' Up, inked up with SU Markers and then stamped again in green so that I could cut out the letters and pop them up on the original. Cute isn't it?

The stopper here is the triple layer punch outline which is also new in the mini, it's 'Blossom Bouquet' and I just used the outer shape and layered the 1" and 3/4' Circle Punches inside. I love how that looks!

Did you know I take orders online? I don't like to push my business on my blog, I know a lot of people who visit me already have their own demonstrators, but I thought it was worth mentioning that my Stampin' Up site, where you can place online orders, is at the side. There, that's all the 'selling' I'll do for now ~ I hope you're relieved :)

Recipe
Stamps : Teeny Tiny Wishes, Hello Blossoms
Cardstock : Crumb Cake, Peach Parfait, Blushing Bride, Shimmery White
Ink : SU Markers, Pear Pizzazz
Accessories : Peach Parfait In Colour Ribbon, Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch, SU Markers, dimensionals, twine, button, 1" & 3/4" circle punches

3 comments:

Heide said...

So bright and fun!

jimlynn said...

Just wonderful! Love how you popped up the hello.
Lynn

Unknown said...

Very, very cute Emma! :)