Monday, February 28, 2011

Tickets, Ladies & Gentlemen!

Well, a whole week with no stamping. That's what happens when the school is off for a week!!! Actually, I can't say no stamping, I got my Creative Crew projects for March done, but that's all I did, not one challenge! So this week I shall try to do them all. Fingers crossed :)

Today's TLC on Splitcoast is to make a card incorporating tickets. Easy enough ... until you go looking for an appropriate set, that is! I decided to pull out a stamp set I haven't used much, with a punch I haven't used much ... and ended up with this. I quite like it, very simple but fun!
Here's a close up of the petal and insert.

Recipe
Stamps : Eat Chocolate, Cute by the Inch
Ink : Crumb Cake, Early Espresso
Cardstock : Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler
Accessories Petal Punch, 1/2 Crystal, Ticket Corner Punch, Early Espresso Satin Ribbon

1 comment:

Tracey Prieskorn said...

Love it! I view your blog on a daily basis and I believe you deserve the Stylis Award!So please visit my blog where I have a Stylis Award waiting for you, kindly check it out.

Thanks for your creativity!
Tracey
http://www.addictstamper.blogspot.com