Sunday, December 12, 2010

Christmas with Vellum

I needed my few final Christmas Cards to post to England, I hope I'm not too late. I used the Scallop Square Die for the Big Shot and layered up Cherry Cobbler and Shimmery White with a layer of vellum attached over the top. I like the simplicity of this, although my Daughter Sarah and her BFF Becky don't like the white space ~ imagine?!!!!


Here's a close up of the sentiment part. I love the look of vellum over the background stamp, I should use it more often!

Recipe
Stamps : Music Notes, Christmas Collage, Bells & Boughs
Cardstock : Shimmery White, Always Artichoke, Shimmery White
Ink : Always Artichoke
Accessories : 1/2 Pearls, Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding Ribbon, Big Shot, Scallop Square Die

4 comments:

Debra said...

This is so very elegant and gorgeous. I love it! The girls don't know what they are talking about. HA!

Dawn Marie said...

Very gorgeous Emma!
Glad your feeling better and can stamp! TFS
HUGS

Laura said...

It's gorgeous! I love how is is clean and crisp, but not at all boring.

Maureen (Moe) Buck said...

I love this Emma!!!
You have such a talent
true talent

HUGS!!!