Friday, April 9, 2010

Hummingbird Sketch

I decided to have a go at this week's sketch from SCS ... using some of my new 'haul' from Stampin' Up. This set is called Elements of Style. I love it!

The Designer Paper is a little bit different in this mini. It's called Presto Patterns and it's completely glossy white. You can sponge on it to bring the pattern out ... which is what I did, with old olive ink and a sponge. I love the antique feel it gives. Then the hummingbird is just cut out and popped up on dimensionals. Here's a closer look.

The flowers were just coloured with a blender pen and reinker. Easy peasy!

Recipe
Stamps : Elements of Style
Cardstock : Whisper White, Old Olive, Hey Presto DSP
Ink : Old Olive, StazOn Black
Accessories : Sponge, Blender Pen, Reinker, Dimensionals

4 comments:

Nancy said...

Beautiful! I love that set and can't wait to use it. And thanks for showing the Presto paper ~ I was so curious about that!

Debra said...

That is gorgeous Emma. LOVE it. That is my favotire set.

The life of an ordinary girl said...

beautiful cards Emma

Phillip said...

That is gorgeous Emma. LOVE it. That is my favotire set.