Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Christmas Shimmer

Today's colour challenge colours are Basic Black, Soft Suede and Very Vanilla. I think this combo is so elegant! Betty said we should also add shimmer, glitter or bling ... so I dragged out my ever faithful champagne mist shimmer paint. This time I tried something new, I dipped my aquapainter into the shimmer paint and just used it like a reinker for the dove. There aren't many real gold doves out there, but hey, it IS Christmas!!!


It's very difficult to take a good photo of the shimmer paint, and this is the best close up I could manage! But I think it shows you how shimmery the Dove really is. You can also see the hint of shimmer mist I sprayed over the whole card!

Recipe
Stamps : Gifts of Christmas
Cardstock : Very Vanilla, Soft Suede, Basic Black
Ink : Soft Suede
Accessories : Champagne Shimmer Mist, Aquapainter, dimensionals

1 comment:

Debra said...

Oh wow! This is really gorgeous Em. I love those shimmer paints.