Sunday, August 23, 2009

Back to the USA and straight into CLUB

I'm home! And my first job was to prepare for my club on Friday night! Jet-lag and all! I don't usually share my club projects on my blog, mainly because my blog readers ARE my club! Tee Hee!!! But for those of you who are interested, here are the 3 projects:

This first one was the faux silk technique. The photo doesn't really show it off, but the largest background layer is stamped on tissue paper, scrunched up and then glued to a piece of whisper white cardstock. If you click on the photo, you may see it in more detail. I love this set (Embrace Life) and hardly ever use it!

Recipe
Stamps : Embrace Life
Cardstock : WW, Old Olive, Pretty in Pink
Ink : Brown StazOn
Accessories : 1/4" Pretty in Pink grosgrain ribbon, tissue paper, SU markers, scallop punch

This next project was using the Fancy Favour Box Bigz XL Die which is a SU exclusive. I used the new DSP 'Autumn Traditions' and filled it with Hershey Kisses.

Recipe
Cardstock : Autumn Traditions DSP
Accessories : Large Oval Punch, Window Sheets, Soft Suede grosgrain ribbon, Linen Thread, Horizontal slit punch, Big Shot, Fancy Favour Box Bigz XL Die

And last but not least, we made this cute little 2" square note cube. I bought them from Stamp on This and I think the girls loved them, I certainly do and think I'll buy some more to make as little stocking stuffers for Christmas.

Recipe
Stamps : Flight of the butterfly
Ink : Perfect Plum, Regal Rose, So Saffron, Certainly Celery
Accessories : Note Cube, Pink Taffeta Ribbon


No comments: