Monday, July 13, 2009

Technique Disaster!

OK, so maybe I was on a roll yesterday ... but today hasn't started off too well stamping-wise!!! The TLC over on SCS is to use the grid technique according to Dawn Griffiths wonderful video tutorial (here). Well, I immediately thought of the small butterfly from Flight of the Butterfly and got to work ... and I really dislike this card!!!! The grid lines are funky, the colours aren't good together, the layout's wrong ... so I guess I'll have some breakfast and have another try!!!! Well, you win some, you lose some!!!!

Recipe
Stamps : Sentiment Teeny Tiny Wishes, Flight of the Butterfly
Cardstock : Barely Banana, Night of Navy, Very Vanilla, Vellum Cardstock
Ink : Night of Navy, Rose Red, Mellow Moss, Barely Banana
Accessories : Modern Label & Butterfly Punches, Dimensionals, ruler, Stampin' Write Markers

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I kinda like it Emma. I think it turned out just fine!